Northern Ireland Hospice care chief Judith Hill said: "Asked if he would be willing to make a surprise visit on Wednesday morning, Robert readily agreed.
What does NIHC stand for?
NIHC stands for Northern Ireland Hospice Care (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIHC
- Northern Ireland Health and Activity Survey (report)
- National Indian Health Board
- National Institute of Home Builders
- Non-Insured Health Benefits (Canada)
- Northern Illinois Home Builders
- Northern Ireland Horse Board (UK)
- Northern Illinois Home Builders Association
- National Institute of Haematology and Blood Transfusion (Vietnam)
- National Integrative Health Congress (Burke, VA)
- Northern Ireland Hamster Club (UK)
- Northwest Iowa Health Center (Sheldon, IA)
- Nottingham Ice Hockey Club (UK)
- Northern Ireland Healthcare Chaplains' Association (UK)
- National Institutes of Health Acupuncture Consensus Development Panel
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (UK; now National Institute for Health and Care Excellence; NICE)
- National Institute of Health C Libraries
- National Institute for Health Care Management
- National Institute for Health Care Management Foundation
- Northern Indiana Health Care System
- National Initiative for Human Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deputy Chief Constable Paul Leighton presented the cheque to Northern Ireland Hospice Care chief executive Judith Hill.