InMedica has also entered into a contract with the Northern Ireland Bio-Engineering Centre (NIBEC) to design and develop a new, proprietary finger sensor for use with InMedica's blood monitoring device.
What does NIBEC stand for?
NIBEC stands for Northern Ireland Bio-Engineering Centre
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIBEC
- Native Island Business and Community Affairs Association (Hilton Head, SC)
- Non-Infiltrative Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Non-Interest-Bearing Current Liability (investing)
- Net Income Before Depreciation
- Net Interest Bearing Debt
- Networking and Informatics Baseline Design (National Ecological Observatory Network)
- Neurofilament Inclusion Body Disease (neurology)
- Non-Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Nigerian Institute for Biomedical Engineering (Abuja, Nigeria)
- Nanotechnology and Integrated Bio-Engineering Centre (UK)
- Northern Ireland Business Education Partnership (UK)
- Network of International Business and Economic Schools (Pforzheim, Germany)
- National Independent Bank Equipment and Systems Association
- Nigeria International Book Fair (Nigeria Publishers Association)
- Northern Ireland Boys Football Association (soccer)
- Northern Ireland Blind Golf (UK; International Blind Golf Association affiliate)
- National Institute for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (Faisalabad, Pakistan)
- National Institute of Bioscience and Human-Technology (Japan)
- North Idaho Behavioral Health (Kootenai Medical Center; Coeur D'Alene, ID)
- Not Indicated by History
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTC BB:INMD) Monday announced that it has entered into a contract with the Northern Ireland Bio-Engineering Centre (NIBEC) to design and develop a unique disposable, detachable finger sensor for use with InMedica's noninvasive hematocrit measuring device, presently under development.