King will also speak at the Booker Washington Center, Northern Illinois Women's Center (abortion clinic) and Christian Life Schools in the Rockford First Assembly auditorium.
What does NIWC stand for?
NIWC stands for Northern Illinois Women's Center (Rockford, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NIWC
We have 2 other meanings of NIWC in our Acronym Attic
- North Island Woodlot Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Northwest Indiana Woodworkers Association (est. 1990)
- Northern Inland Weeds Advisory Committee (Australia)
- National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research, Ltd
- National Invasive Weeds Awareness Week
- National Intercollegiate Wheelchair Basketball Tournament
- National Institute for Women of Color (est. 1981)
- Naval Information Warfare Center
- Naval Inshore Warfare Command
- Northern Illinois Water Corporation
- Northern Ireland Water Council (UK)
- Northern Ireland Women's Coalition
- Netherlands Institute for War Documentation
- Naval Information Warfare Database
- Northern Initiative on Women and Eating (UK)
- National Indigenous Women Federation (Nepal)
- National Implementation Working Group (various locations)
- National Indigenous Working Group on Native Title (Australia)
- National Institute for the Word of God (est. 1972)
- Networks and Infrastructure Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the AP, Earl drove his car through the front door of the Abortion Access Northern Illinois Women's Center around 8:15 a.
The attack occurred Saturday, at the Northern Illinois Women's Center in Rockford, Illinois.