And others are following: the Northern Green Gathering is a four-day camping event in Yorkshire in August, which sounds interesting; Womad, with all its campaigning zeal, will be on in Berkshire at the end of the month; and the highly-recommended Raggedy Hedge fair, powered only by the sun and the wind, is finally back on after a few years off in September.
What does NGG stand for?
NGG stands for Northern Green Gathering (Yorkshire, England)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGG
We have 21 other meanings of NGG in our Acronym Attic
- Next Generation Firewall
- Gas Generator Speed
- Nahrung-Genuss-Gaststaetten (German: Enjoy Food Catering)
- Nasty Girly Gang
- National Geographic Games
- National Grid Gas (utility; UK)
- Next Generation Gateway
- Next Generation Gunship
- Next-Gen Gaming (GameFAQs message board)
- Nokia Group Graphic
- Nuclear Generation Group (Commonwealth Edison)
- National Greentown Glass Association, Inc.
- Next Generation Gateway Back End
- New Galloway Golf Club
- Next Generation Gaming Community
- Non-Germinomatous Germ Cell (tumor)
- Non-Germinoma Germ Cell Tumor
- Never Gonna Get Done
- North Golden Gate Estates (Naples, FL)
- National Greenhouse Gas Inventory (Australia Government Department of Climate Change)