When surgeons at Sheffield's Northern General Hospital were looking for help with the intricate cranioplasty surgery to restore the little girl's skull they ended up turning to the scientists and engineers at the Manufacturing Technology Centre in Coventry.
What does NGH stand for?
NGH stands for Northern General Hospital (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGH
We have 34 other meanings of NGH in our Acronym Attic
- Newmont Ghana Gold Limited (mining company; Accra, Ghana)
- Newmont Ghana Gold Ltd.
- Negotiating Group on Government Procurement
- Next Generation General Purpose Mask
- Non-Glucogenic/Glucogenic Ratio
- National Garden Gift Vouchers (UK)
- National Group on Homeworking
- National Guild of Hypnotists, Inc.
- Never Gonna Happen
- Normalized Greedy Heuristic
- Not Gonna Happen
- Normalized Greedy Heuristic for Unbalanced Systems
- National Greyhound Association (Kansas)
- National Guard Health Affair (Saudi Arabia)
- New Gorbals Housing Association
- Non-Governmental Humanitarian Agency
- North Georgia Hound Association (dog club)
- North Glasgow Housing Association (Scotland, UK)
- National Games Housing Complex (India)
- National Geographic HD (High-Definition) Channel (TV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Trust consists of two separate campuses; The Northern Campus (The Northern General Hospital (NGH)) and the Central Campus (comprising of the Royal Hallamshire Hospital (RHH), Jessop Wing (JW), Weston Park Hospital (WPH) and the Charles Clifford Dental Hospital (CCDH)).
They fled when disturbed, but then came back to resume the assault outside Sheffield's Northern General Hospital and ran off with her handbag containing PS60.
Mr Popplewell is being treated in the burns unit of the city's Northern General Hospital.
As a result of the fall, the man has sustained serious leg injuries and was taken by air ambulance to the Northern General Hospital in Sheffield, where he remains in a serious condition.
The couple, who met more than 50 years ago while working together at Sheffield's Northern General Hospital, were preparing to go out for the afternoon when the accident happened at their home on Halifax Road in the city.
The couple, who met more than 50 years ago while working together at Sheffield's Northern General Hospital, were preparing to go out for the afternoon when the accident happened.
Mr Wass was taken to the Northern General Hospital with head injuries following an incident on Phillips Road at around 11pm on Saturday.