She was a graduate of Worcester Trade School, and was employed at Worcester State College and Northern Essex Community College.
What does NECC stand for?
NECC stands for Northern Essex Community College (Haverhill, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NECC
We have 76 other meanings of NECC in our Acronym Attic
- New England Cognitive Center (New London, CT)
- New England Compounding Center (Framingham, MA)
- Non Error-Correcting Code (computer memory; RAM)
- North American Energy Credit and Clearing Corp
- North Equatorial Counter Current
- North-East Corner Conference (Indiana High School Athletic Association)
- Northeast Call Centers (Beverly, MA)
- Northeast Community Center (Calvert County, MD)
- Northeast Computer Center
- Northeast Mississippi Community College
- National Enterprise Credit Counseling Association (Oklahoma City, OK)
- New England Corporate Counsel Association, Inc.
- New England Council of Callers Association (est. 1961; square dance)
- Networking Communication and Capacity Building
- National Electronic Commerce Coordinating Committee
- National Electronic Commerce Coordinating Council (electronic state government alliance)
- New England Camera Club Council
- New England Chinese Christian Conference
- New England Council on Crime and Delinquency
- North East Coastal Community Development Project (Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In our fly over of the nation's leading public two-year comprehensive technical institutions, several prominent examples emerged, including Northern Essex Community College (Mass.
Krawczyk attended Merrimack College in North Andover, MA and Northern Essex Community College in Haverhill, MA.
Lane Glenn, President, Northern Essex Community College * Marcy Reed, MA President, National Grid Over 100 local business and government are expected to attend the report release event.
This year's honorary inductee is Tom Bissonnette, the program coordinator for Fitchburg State's Northern Essex Community College Bachelor Completion Program.
He is active in the energy and facilities management community, acting as an adjunct faculty member in the Continuing Education program at Northern Essex Community College, teaching undergraduate mathematics and computer applications courses.
edu/e07 October 24-27, 2007 APPRECIATIVE INQUIRY (AI) FACILITATOR TRAINING Northern Essex Community Colleges Haverhill, MA http://centerforappreciativeinquiry.
John graduated high school in Lawrence, MA, and obtained a degree in accounting from Northern Essex Community College in Andover, MA.