Susan George paid tribute to Northern Doctors Urgent Care (NDUC) which provides out-of-hours GP services across Teesside, after they offered support to her whole family.
What does NDUC stand for?
NDUC stands for Northern Doctors Urgent Care (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Newrybar Drainage Union (New South Wales, Australia)
- Nippon Dental University (Japan)
- No Data Update
- Non Disruptive Upgrade
- Nordisk Data Union
- Norges Døveforbunds Barne - og Ungdomsutvalg (Norwegian Youth Association of the Deaf)
- Norsk Dysmeliforenings Ungdom (Norwegian Dysmelia Youth Association)
- Notre Dame University
- Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology (India)
- Network Determined User Busy (3GPP spec 22093)
- Notre Dame University College of Nursing
- Nam Dinh Urban Development Project (Vietnam; Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation)
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotides Dehydrogenase Ubiquinone Flavoprotein 24-kDa (gene)
- National Defense University Library (Washington, DC)
- Nasty Demon, Unknown Origin
- North Dakota University System
- North Dakota University System Online
- Non-Dispersive Ultra-Violet analyzer
- NASP Derived Vehicle
- National Disabled Veterans
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northern Doctors Urgent Care on 0300 123 4343 is open 6.
The trust then teamed up with Northern Doctors Urgent Care to jointly bid for the contract to supply the service across the North East, from Berwick down to Teesside.
GP Advice is also available from Northern Doctors Urgent Care (NDUC) out of hours, between 6.
If you need to see a GP when your own practice is closed, contact the out-of-hours GP service - Northern Doctors Urgent Care on: 0300 123 4343.
Northern Doctors Urgent Care (NDUC) received 17,852 calls from patients to doctors in December last year across the North East, compared to 15,028 in December 2010.
NDMS is part of the Vocare Group, which also includes out-of-hours provider Northern Doctors Urgent Care.
Northern Doctors Specialist Care (NDSC) is working in collaboration with Northern Doctors Urgent Care (NDUC) to help those patients in Newcastle, North Tyneside and Northumberland who would benefit from clinical and social care in their homes.