A federal judge in the Northern District of New York had granted summary judgement to the officers in July 2011, but the Court of Appeals erased that decision on Thursday and ordered the lower court to take the case again.
What does NDNY stand for?
NDNY stands for Northern District of New York
This definition appears frequently
- National Digital Newspaper Program
- National Database of Nursing Quality Indicators
- National Domain Name Registry (Canada)
- Naturopathic Doctor News and Review (publication)
- Nebraska Department of Natural Resources
- National Diet and Nutrition Survey (UK)
- Nonlinear Dynamics of Natural Systems (workshop)
- North Dublin National School Project (Ireland)
- Nonself-Drilling, Nonself-Tapping
- Notre Dame de Namur University (Belmont, California)
- .NET Data Objects (trademark of House of Tools Development GmbH; Germany)
- National Database Organization (Pakistan)
- National Debt Office (UK)
- National Demining Office
- National Development Organisation
- National Dialling Only (telecommunications; UK)
- Natural Draft Opening
- Naturopathic Doctors Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Navy Disbursing Office
- Neglect of Differential Overlap
Samples in periodicals archive:
16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York on behalf of investors who purchased The Cooper Companies, Inc.
He previously had admitted that he was an OGK gang member and conspired with other persons to possess with intent to distribute and distribute cocaine base (crack cocaine) within the Northern District of New York.
The lawsuits, filed in the federal court for the Northern District of New York, claim that hospital employees may not have been paid if their lunch breaks were either interrupted or missed altogether be-cause of caring for a patient.
On October 5, 2005, the plaintiff-filed a lawsuit anonymously in the Northern District of New York against state and municipal government entities and officers, alleging physical and sexual assault in violation of her civil rights.
Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of New York has ruled that charitable or religious contributions are no longer considered a necessary living expense for those filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
District Court for the Northern District of New York has rejected a request by the Oxygenate Fuels Association (OFA), the trade group representing methyl tertiary butyl ether (MTBE) producers, to strike down New York's pending ban of the fuel additive on the grounds that replacing MTBE with ethanol would harm state air quality and lead to gasoline price increases.
The case was removed to the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York which dismissed the claim.