65) The Northern Contaminants Program has produced a number of lengthy publications summarizing findings and suggesting future action, but these reports tend to offer open-ended conclusions and require updating.
What does NCP stand for?
NCP stands for Northern Contaminants Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NCP
We have 279 other meanings of NCP in our Acronym Attic
- Noncapsid Protein
- NORAD Command Post
- Normalized Coefficient of Probability
- Normes Canadiennes de La Publicité (Canadian agency for ad criticism)
- North Castle Partners (Greenwich, CT)
- North Celestial Pole
- North China Plain (alluvial plain)
- North Core Project
- North Cyprus Properties
- Northern Colorado Plateau (US NPS)
- Not Copy Protected
- not currently present
- Notice of Compensation Payable (worker's compensation; Pennsylvania)
- Nurse Candidate Program
- Nursing Care Plan
- Nutrition Care Process
- Nutrition Center of the Philippines
- Nutrition in Clinical Practice (journal)
- Network Capacity Planning & Engineering (Sprint)
- Nepal Communist Party-United Marxist & Leninist.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northern Contaminants Program is the subject of chapter three.
It highlights information from the "Canadian Arctic Contaminants Assessment Report," a major scientific report that summarizes the results of research conducted by the Arctic Environmental Strategy Northern Contaminants Program from 1991 to 1997.