the world-leading developer of enterprise information management solutions (EIMS), today announced that the Northern Colorado Water Conservancy District (NCWCD), a public agency that provides water for agricultural, municipal, domestic and industrial uses in northeastern Colorado, has successfully deployed Hummingbird Enterprise(TM) for ESRI, an integrated solution with ESRI's ArcIMS(TM) software.
What does NCWCD stand for?
NCWCD stands for Northern Colorado Water Conservancy District
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCWCD
We have 1 other meaning of NCWCD in our Acronym Attic
- National Catholic Welfare Conference
- National Council of Women of Canada
- National Council of Work Centers
- Naval Coastal Warfare Commander
- New Canaan Winter Club (Connecticut)
- Non-Cash Working Capital
- North Carolina Wesleyan College
- National Coalition of Women of Color in Construction (Stone Mountain, GA)
- Ngau Chi Wan Civic Centre (Kowloon, Hong Kong)
- National Commission for Wildlife Conservation and Development (Saudi Arabia)
- National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant
- NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Center for Weather and Climate Prediction
- National Committee on World Conference against Racism
- National Center for Women Development (Nigeria)
- National Center on Workforce and Disability (assistance center)
- National Commission on Women and Development (Ghana)
- National Council of Women Devonport (Australia)
- Nicholas County Water District (Kentucky)
- North Carolina Western District (US federal court system)
- National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hattendorf, Northern Colorado Water Conservancy District Eric R.
Lawson Software (Nasdaq: LWSN) today announced the Northern Colorado Water Conservancy District licensed multiple Lawson enterprise applications from both the Lawson S3 and M3 product lines.