He is employed by the Northern Cochise Community Hospital as a laboratory manager.
What does NCCH stand for?
NCCH stands for Northern Cochise Community Hospital (Willcox, AZ, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCH
We have 15 other meanings of NCCH in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Cultural Healing
- National Centre for Classification in Health (Australia)
- National Club Championship Handbook (Water Polo Canada)
- National Council of Community Hospitals (Washington, DC)
- National Council to Control Handguns
- New Castle Court House (Delaware)
- New Cross Community Hall (UK)
- North Carolina Children’s Hospital
- North Carolina Coast Host
- North Coast Community Homes, Inc. (Cleveland, OH, USA)
- Norwegian Computing Centre for the Humanities
- Nurses Central Clearing House (UK)
- Nursing Care Club House (UK)
- North Central College Health Association (various locations)
- Northern Counties Cutting Horse Association (Lodi, CA)
- National Commission On Correctional Health Care
- National Community College Hispanic Council (est. 1985)
- Nature Coast Community Health Center (Brooksville, FL)
- North Coast Community Housing Co. (Australia)
- North Carolina Community Health Center Association (Morrisville, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Graham Community Hospital in Safford; PHS Indian Hospital in Sells; USPHS Indian Hospital in Whiteriver; and Northern Cochise Community Hospital in Willcox.