One organization proposes to grow medical marijuana on a "seven-acre tract of land located outside the northern city limits of town.
What does NCL stand for?
NCL stands for Northern City Limits
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NCL
We have 202 other meanings of NCL in our Acronym Attic
- New Company Law
- Newcastle Airport (UK)
- Newcastle, England, United Kingdom - International (Airport Code)
- Night Carrier Landing
- Nintendo Co. Ltd.
- No Climb (established)
- Non-Conforming Loan (finance)
- Non-Vomputing module Load
- Normally Closed Latching
- North Coast Limited (train)
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- Norwegian Cyberathlete League
- Null Convention Logic (digital circuit design)
- Nassau County Library Association (New York)
- National Centre for Laser Applications (Galway, Ireland)
- National Church Library Association (Stillwater, Minnesota)
- National Coalition for Legislative Action
- National Collegiate Licensing Association
- National Committee on Literary Arts
- National Cooperation for Laboratory Accreditation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The $260,000 repaving of Coburg Road, from Crescent Avenue to the northern city limits, extends through two wards, 4 and 5.
Those streets are Camino San Rafael from Calle Canto to the northern city limits, Chevy Chase Drive from Leith Road to Charing Cross Road, Fern Lane from Verdugo Road to the eastern city limits and Glenoaks Boulevard from Avonoak Terrace to Chevy Chase Drive.
When the contractor reaches the northern city limits of Bandon, the work zone will be moved to Seabird Lane, where the contractor will continue south to Langlois.