Chapman, a member of Tehama Bank's Divisional Board, is a board member of Turtle Bay Exploration Park, Resources for Rural Community Development and the Northern California Rehabilitation Hospital.
What does NCRH stand for?
NCRH stands for Northern California Rehabilitation Hospital (Redding, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCRH
We have 2 other meanings of NCRH in our Acronym Attic
- Northern California Rugby Football Union
- National Commission on the Role of Filipino Women
- National Center for Responsible Gaming
- Neural Computing Research Group (Aston University; UK)
- New Century Realty Group (Texas)
- Noble County Repeater Group (radio; Oklahoma)
- Northern Corridor Radio Group (amatuer radio club; Western Australia, Australia)
- North Carolina Retired Governmental Employees Association (Raleigh, NC)
- National Control and Restraint General Services Association (UK; violence prevention and management)
- National Center for Radiological Health
- Northern Colorado Rehabilitation Hospital (Johnstown, CO)
- National Collegiate Roller Hockey Association
- North Central Reining Horse Association (Marshfield, WI)
- North Coast Rental Housing Association
- National Capital Region Harness Horse Association
- National Council for Reliable Health Information
- National Center for Rural Health Professions
- Nebraska Center for Rural Health Research (Omaha)
- North Carolina Rural Health Research Program
- Nakayama Cancer Research Institute (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:MPW) announced today that it has acquired the ground lease interest and all buildings and improvements of the Northern California Rehabilitation Hospital in Redding, California for $20,750,000.