Simon brings more than 25 years of experience working with diverse communities and expertise in real estate development and affordable housing, most recently as Director of Real Estate Consulting at the Northern California Community Loan Fund (NCCLF).
What does NCCLF stand for?
NCCLF stands for Northern California Community Loan Fund (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCCLF in our Acronym Attic
- Niagara Centre for Community Leadership
- Nirma Consumer Care Limited
- Non-Carious Cervical Lesion
- North Central Citizens' League
- North Circular Chess League
- Northants Cricket Combination League
- Northwest Communications Centers, Ltd.
- North Central Citizens' League - Down with Carole McGuire Party
- North Central Council of Latin Americanists (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- Naval Command Control and Communications
- Northern California Coalition for Limited Government (Sacramento, CA)
- Nevada County Community Leadership Institute (est. 1996; Grass Valley, CA)
- North Carolina Central Law Journal
- National Center for Construction Laboratories and Research
- National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards
- New Columbia Community Land Trust (Washington, DC)
- North Carolina Coastal Land Trust
- National Coordinating Committee on Large-Volume Parenterals (pharmaceuticals)
- National Cancer Center of Malawi
- National Car Care Month (April)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grant to Northern California Community Loan Fund Provides Critical Financing for San Francisco Bay Area and the Central Valley Projects-- SAN FRANCISCO -- Chase has awarded a $2 million grant to Northern California Community Loan Fund (NCCLF), one of the Bay Area's leading Community Development Financial Institutions.
She serves on the Board of Directors of the Marin Community Clinic, the Northern California Community Loan Fund and the San Francisco Botanical Garden.