Bosses at Northern Birmingham Mental Health Trust yesterday insisted that the centre would only remain closed from the end of October until March next year to save money.
What does NBMHT stand for?
NBMHT stands for Northern Birmingham Mental Health Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Network-Based Mobile Education
- Nevada Board of Medical Examiners (Reno, NV)
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part I
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part II examination
- Nanotechnology for Biology and Medicine (graduate training program; Johns Hopkins University; Maryland)
- National Board of Medical Examiners Part II
- New Brunswick Masonic Family (Canada)
- Nevada Bureau of Mines Geology (research unit, Mackay School of Mines; University of Nevada at Reno)
- New Brunswick Military Heritage Project (Canada)
- Neuberger Berman Management Inc.
- Nola Brantley Memorial Library (Warner Robins, GA)
- National Board of Materials Management (Tanzania)
- Nucleus Basalis Magnocellularis Meynert
- Normal Bone Marrow Mononuclear Cell
- National Biogas and Manure Management Programme (India)
- Nonbonding Molecular Orbital
- National Bat Monitoring Programme (UK)
- National Biodiversity Monitoring Programme (various locations)
- Navy Basic Modernization Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Northern Birmingham Mental Health Trust is only resolving 10 per cent of cases within four weeks - the lowest rate in the whole of England - and City Hospital Birmingham manages only 27 per cent.
Northern Birmingham Mental Health Trust, which has a budget of pounds 53.
Northern Birmingham Mental Health Trust has launched a major internal inquiry following the brutal sex attacks on women aged 16 and 43 at Highcroft Hospital in Erdington, Birmingham.
He was under the care of Northern Birmingham Mental Health Trust from 1996-97, at a time when services were being transferred from Victorian hospitals out into the community.
Byline: Jenny Hudson Health Correspondent Northern Birmingham Mental Health Trust is to be the first in the city to face a major review dubbed the 'health service Ofsted'.
Best Community Campaign: Haslimann Taylor - Meeting the needs of Crack Cocaine for Northern Birmingham Mental Health Trust.
Mr Ko, who works for Northern Birmingham Mental Health Trust, started offering counselling and information about mental illness printed in Cantonese.