EDMONTON, June 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Following its recent pledge to increase research investment in Edmonton from $10 million to $75 million per year by 2010, the Northern Alberta Clinical Trials and Research Centre (NACTRC), a joint venture of the University of Alberta and Capital Health, is unveiling a new Phase I clinical trials facility within the Dr.
What does NACTRC stand for?
NACTRC stands for Northern Alberta Clinical Trials and Research Centre (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association for Career and Technical Education Information
- National Advisory Coalition for Telecommunications Education and Learning
- National Association of Community College Teacher Education Programs
- National Association of County Training and Employment Professionals (now National Workforce Association)
- Native American Career and Technical Education Program (US Office of Vocational and Adult Education)
- National Association of County Treasurers and Finance Officers
- North American Clinical Trials Network (Short Hills, NJ)
- National Association of City Transportation Officials
- North American Car and Truck of the Year
- National Association of Computerized Tax Processors
- National Adolescent and Child Treatment Study
- Nellis Air Combat Training System (US Air Force)
- Netherlands Association for Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- North American Center for Transborder Studies (Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ)
- National Counter Terrorism Security Office (Centre for the Protection of the National Infrastructure; UK)
- National Association of Chapter Thirteen Trustees
- National Association of Companies for Technology Training (India)
- National Congress of Trade Unions (South Africa)
- Night Attack Combat Training Unit (US Navy)
- Nonproliferation and Arms Control Technology Working Group