For more than a decade she has worked in the ICU at Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital in St.
What does NVRH stand for?
NVRH stands for Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital (St Johnsbury, Vermont)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NVRH in our Acronym Attic
- North Valley Running Club
- North Vancouver Recreation Commission
- Northern Virginia Reconstructionist Community
- Northern Virginia Regional Commission
- Northern Virginia Resource Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons
- Northern Virginia Rowing Club
- Nova Vida Recovery Centre (Algarve, Portugal)
- National Vocational Rehabilitation Center for the Disabled (Japan)
- National Vision Rehabilitation Day (est. 1955; Lighthouse International)
- Northwest Vintage Racing Group (Portland, OR)
- National Versatility Ranch Horse Association (Monument, CO)
- Northern Virginia Relic Hunters Association
- Northern Valley Regional High School
- Northern Valley Regional High School at Demarest
- Northern Valley Regional High School at Old Tappan
- National Veterinary Research Institute (Poland)
- National Voting Rights Institute
- Native Vegetation Reform Implementation Group (Australia)
- National Virus Reference Laboratory
- National Voting Rights Museum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patient arrivals at Rutland Regional Medical Center and Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital in St.
Rutland Regional Medical Center and Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital in St.