May 21 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Northeastern Pennsylvania announced the winners of the Northeastern Pennsylvania Innovation Awards at the Ben Franklin i xchange on May 20th at the Zoellner Arts Center at Lehigh University.
What does NEPA stand for?
NEPA stands for Northeastern Pennsylvania
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEPA
We have 65 other meanings of NEPA in our Acronym Attic
- National Environment Protection Agency
- National Environmental and Planning Agency (Jamaica)
- National Environmental Policy Act of 1969
- National Environmental Protection Act of 1969
- Never Expect Power Always
- New England Press Association (since 1950)
- Newsletter & Electronic Publishers Association (now Specialized Information Publishers Association)
- Nigeria Electric Production Authority
- North East Productivity Alliance
- North East Publicity Association (UK)
- Nuclear Energy for the Propulsion of Aircraft
- National Environmental Policy Act/Categorical Exclusion
- Northeast Pennsylvania Bridge (card game association)
- Nursing Education Program Approval Board (Canada)
- National Electronic Procurement Assistance Center
- New England Patriots Alumni Club
- National Environmental Policy Act
- New Economic Program for African Development (est. 2001)
- New Partnership for Africa's Development
- NEPA Document Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hartz, MD, MHM, FAAFP, is vice president of clinical advocacy and chief medical officer at Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania (BCNEPA).
Northeastern Pennsylvania DAS participated in several community programs leading up to this recognition.
26 /PRNewswire/ -- Pennsylvania Community and Economic Development Secretary Dennis Yablonsky today announced the appointment of the Northeastern Pennsylvania Alliance (NEPA) as Financial Recovery Coordinator for Plymouth Township, Luzerne County.
The company's call center, located in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania will handle customer calls from western, central and northeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey and the West Chester County area of New York.
June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- A strategic alliance between Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania (BCNEPA) and Highmark Inc.
Aetna (NYSE: AET) announced today that it has received state approval to begin offering a new portfolio of HMO-based and PPO-based health plans in 13 Northeastern Pennsylvania counties, effective April 1.
Tom Ridge, Community and Economic Development Secretary Sam McCullough will make a significant job announcement for Northeastern Pennsylvania at 3 p.