Akron Children's also serves as a major teaching affiliate of Northeastern Ohio Universities Colleges of Medicine and Pharmacy, and offers a number of pediatric subspecialty fellowship training programs.
What does NOU stand for?
NOU stands for Northeastern Ohio Universities (College of Medicine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOU
We have 16 other meanings of NOU in our Acronym Attic
- News of the Weird
- News of the World
- Not of This World (clothing company)
- Neighborhood of the Year (Neighborhoods, USA)
- Newcomer of the Year
- National of Ulysses (band)
- National Ozone Unit (various governments)
- No Underwear (Como & Brigante fragrance)
- No, You
- Norges Offentlige Utredninger (Norwegian: Norwegian Official Report)
- Not Often Used
- Noumea, New Caledonia - Tontouta (Airport Code)
- None of Your Business
- Notification of Unusual Event (government notice)
- Northeast Oracle Users Group
- National University of Laos
- Notice of Unlicensed Operation (US FCC)
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal (New Orleans, LA)
- Naval Order of the United States (Merrifield, VA)
- National Online Undergraduate Seminar-Indonesian Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
BioOhio, Cleveland Clinic Innovations, Cleveland I-X Center, Cleveland Medical Mart and Convention Center, Northeastern Ohio Universities Colleges of Medicine and Pharmacy (NEOUCOM), PolymerOhio Inc.
The Northeastern Ohio Universities Colleges of Medicine and Pharmacy (NEOUCOM) was granted an extension of its accreditation of the Higher Learning Commission (a Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools) to include the Master of Public Health degree, a Master of Science degree in integrated pharmaceutical medicine and a Doctor of Philosophy degree in integrated pharmaceutical medicine.
Authors are Murray (microbiology, National Institutes of Health Clinical Center), Rosenthal (integrative medical sciences, Northeastern Ohio Universities Colleges of Medicine and Pharmacy), and Pfaller (emeritus, pathology and epidemiology, U.
Certain features of the animals' skulls and earbones match those of whales and their close relatives but no other mammals, says Hans Thewissen, a paleontologist at the Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine in Rootstown.
A team led by Hans Thewissen at the Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine reconstructed a near-complete skeleton of the animal, close in size to a domestic cat, dating from 48m years ago.
William Keck, MD, MPH, of the Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, and former APHA President Myron Allukian, DDS, MPH, former director of Oral Health for the Boston Public Health Commission.
Savickas, Department of Behavioral Sciences, Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine.