Caption: 2: NHBR and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care of New England recently presented Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital with the Health Innovator Award for its dedication to employee wellness.
What does NRH stand for?
NRH stands for Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRH
We have 33 other meanings of NRH in our Acronym Attic
- New Reproductive and Genetic Technologies
- Non-Resettable Grand Total
- Nathaniel Rochester Hall (Rochester Institute of Technology)
- National Referral Hospital (various locations)
- National Rehabilitation Hospital (Washington, DC)
- New Register House (Scotland, UK)
- Nodular Regenerative Hyperplasia (liver disease)
- Noise Reduction Headphones
- Non-Flammable Ration Heater
- North Richland Hills (Texas)
- National Reining Horse Association
- National Retail Hardware Association
- National Rural Health Alliance (Australia)
- National Rural Health Association
- Nevada Rural Housing Authority (est. 1972; Carson City, NV)
- Norfolk Redevelopment & Housing Authority (Norfolk, VA)
- National Ranching Heritage Center (Lubbock, TX, USA)
- National Reproductive Health Council
- National Révolutionnaire Hard Core
- National River and Harbors Congress
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital Network in New England, which in 2007 began its relationship with Curaspan using ReferralCentral [sup.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] For taking the initiative w begin implementing a workplace wellness program to help employees live healthier lives, Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital has been recognized by Harvard Pigrim Health Care of New England and NHBR as the latest recipient of the Health Innovator Award.
com 3 Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital John Prochilo, ceo 70-78 Butler Street Rehabilitation Salem, NH 03079 www.