He has been secretary of the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD) since 2007, is past president and board member of the Ohio Municipal League and former board member of the Northeast Ohio Area Coordinating Agency (NOACA).
What does NEORSD stand for?
NEORSD stands for Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (est. 1972)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Employee Orientation Program (various locations)
- New England Order of Protection
- No Expectation of Privacy (song)
- Nuclear Energy of the Populace (Austria)
- Nuclear Explosive Operating Procedure
- Nebraska Educational Office Professionals Association
- Navy Enlisted/Officer Participation System (US Navy)
- Network Operations Philips System
- New England Orthotic and Prosthetic Systems (various locations)
- Northeast Oxidant and Particle Study
- NASFM Equipment Owners' Service
- Navy Enlisted Occupational Standards (US Navy)
- Network-Enabled Optimization System
- New England Office Supply (est. 1993; Braintree, MA)
- New England Over Shoes
- North of England Orchid Society
- Northeast Ohio Software Association
- Navy Equal Opportunity Sexual Harassment
- Near-Earth Object Surveillance Satellite (Canadian Space Agency)
- National Employers' Organisation for School Teachers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The judge's approval allows the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District to move forward on a $3 billion deal worked out with the U.
Flanking Mayor Archer at the press conference were drinking water systems representative Julius Ciaccia, commissioner of water for the city of Cleveland, representing the Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies (AMWA) and the American Water Works Association (AWWA) and wastewater systems representative Bill Schatz, general counsel for the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District on behalf of the Association of Metropolitan Sewerage Agencies (AMSA).
WHO: Congresswoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones WHAT: BPACF Inaugural Legacy Leadership Luncheon Series "Sharing the Legacy" WHEN: Saturday, March 24, 2007 12:00pm - 3:30pm WHERE: Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District 4747 E.
Demand for Noetix BI solutions continues to increase as the company added multiple enterprise customers, including CH2M Hill, ESCO Corporation, Guidant Corporation, HNTB Corporation, Henrico County, Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District, POWER Engineers, St.
18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD) announces a significant accomplishment benefiting the aquatic life and Greater Cleveland.
Pink Sheets:PGRA) has been subcontracted by the engineering firm of CH2M Hill to provide GIS implementation services to the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD) in Cleveland, Ohio.
25 /PRNewswire/ -- The Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD), the leader in providing clean water to Greater Cleveland, received the Auditor's Award for the 2004 Annual Financial Report.