Bess Vrettos is a consultant to renewable energy companies and helped create the Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council (NOPEC) the largest public aggregator of utility consumers in the United States.
What does NOPEC stand for?
NOPEC stands for Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOPEC
We have 1 other meaning of NOPEC in our Acronym Attic
- Notice of Partial Deletion
- Notice of Proposed Development
- National Organisation of Postal Employees (Pakistan)
- National Organization of Peer Educators (Kenya)
- Network Operations Project Engineer
- Not on Planet Earth
- Notice of Potential Eligibility (workers' compensation)
- Nowhere On Planet Earth
- New Options Petroleum Energy Conservation Act
- Non-Oil Power Exporting Countries
- New Opportunities in Physical Education and Sport (UK)
- Non-Occupational Pesticide Exposure Study
- Northern Hemisphere Climate-Process Land-Surface Experiment
- Naval Oceanographic Processing Facility
- Neurite Outgrowth-Promoting Factor
- New Orleans Police Foundation (now New Orleans Police and Justice Foundation; New Orleans, LA)
- Nation of Pro Gamers (gaming clan)
- New Orleans Publishing Group
- Northwest Oil Painters Guild (Vancouver, WA)
- Nebraska Office of Public Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
A coalition of consumer and environmental groups, along with the Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council, has wrangled concessions and cash pledges from FirstEnergy Corp.
s (NYSE: FE) Ohio electric utility companies - Ohio Edison, Cleveland Electric Illuminating and Toledo Edison - today announced that Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council (NOPEC) and Northwest Ohio Aggregation Coalition (NOAC), governmental electric aggregation groups that represent nearly 600,000 customers of the utility companies, have signed a Supplemental Stipulation supporting the companies' Ohio Electric Security Plan (ESP).
The Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council (NOPEC) represents 112 municipalities, counties and townships in eight northern Ohio counties and has been hailed by the Ohio Public Utilities Commission as the biggest success story involving Ohio's deregulation of utilities.
Paul Markovich, president of Green Mountain Energy Company's Midwest region, said the solar array is in Ohio because customers of the Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council (NOPEC) have demonstrated their commitment to cleaner energy resources.
The customers are included in the Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council (NOPEC) territory.
The Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council (NOPEC) consists of 100 local communities in nine Northeast Ohio counties, representing nearly 500,000 energy customers.
Representative of Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council