The Northeast Ohio Direct Marketing Association Awards honored regional winners from over 60 entries in five categories.
What does NODMA stand for?
NODMA stands for Northeast Ohio Direct Marketing Association (Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Nigerian Osseointegration and Dental Implantology Society
- No Distribution
- No One Drowned in Sweat (fitness training group)
- Northern Ohio Data and Information Service
- NSSDC Online Data & Information Service
- Noise as a Diagnostic Tool for the Reliability Improvement of Microelectronic Components for Information Technology and Environmental Control
- National Organization for Decent Literature (former censorship group)
- Night Observation Device, Long-Range
- New Onset Diabetes Mellitus (transplantation)
- North Olympic Discovery Marathon
- Notice of Discharge and Medicare Appeal Rights
- Northwestern Ontario Development Network (Canada)
- NASA Orbital Debris Observatory
- Natural Oxylipins and Defence in Ornamentals (molecular biology; EU project)
- Nucleo Operativo Domiciliare Oncologico (Italian: Oncology Unit of Volunteers)
- North-of-the-Delta Offstream Storage (United States Department of the Interior)
- National Oceanic and Deposition Program
- National Onsite Demonstration Program (wastewater treatment; est. 1993; US EPA)
- N-Nitrosodiphenylamine (chemistry)
- Northeast Organic Dairy Producers Alliance (Deerfield, MA)