Pianalto is active in the Fourth District's civic community, serving on the boards of directors of many community organizations, including United Way Services of Cleveland, the Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education, Leadership Cleveland, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, and the Akron Center for Economic Education.
What does NOCHE stand for?
NOCHE stands for Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Organization for Continuing Education of Roman Catholic Clergy
- Northern Ocean Carbon Exchange Study (various countries, European)
- Net Operating Cash Flow
- North Oakland County Fire Authority (Holly, MI)
- National Office for Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language (China)
- National Office of Cadastre, Geodesy and Cartography (Romania)
- New Orleans Creative Glass Institute (Louisiana)
- Night Only Computer Generated Image
- National Organization of Hispanic Catechists
- North Ottawa Community Hospital (Michigan)
- No Change
- Native Orchid Conservation Inc.
- Network of Core Institutions (European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer)
- Non-Organic Chronic Intractable
- Northern Ohio Coalition Inc. (Cleveland, OH)
- Notice of Claimed Infringement
- National Organic Chemicals Industries Ltd. (India)
- National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers
- National Oil Corporation of Kenya Ltd. (est. 1981; Nairobi, Kenya)
- National Olympic Committee of Kenya
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education ("NOCHE") has announced the appointment of a new Executive Director -- Charles W.
The Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education (NOCHE) sponsored and organized the College 360 initiative.