17 IABC members $17 for members of Northeast Ohio Communications Advocates (NOCA); National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO); Public Relations Society of American (PRSA); Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ) $32 non-members $10 students and IABC members in transition For updates on IABC events and other news, fan us on Facebook or connect with us through LinkedIn.
What does NOCA stand for?
NOCA stands for Northeast Ohio Communications Advocates (marketing communications industry organization; Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOCA
We have 15 other meanings of NOCA in our Acronym Attic
- Nursing Outcomes Classification
- National Operations Center-Headquarters Element (US FEMA)
- Network Operations Center - Vehicle
- National Organic Cotton Association
- National Organization for Competency Assurance
- National Ovarian Cancer Association (Canada)
- New Orleans Concierge Association
- No Channel Assignment
- North Cascades National Park (US National Park Service)
- North Okanagan Creamery Association (Canada)
- Northern Cardinal
- Northern Ontario Curling Association (Canada)
- Northern Oswego County Ambulance
- Northwest Oregon Contracting Area (US Forest Service)
- Norwegian Council for Africa (resource site)
- Notice of Contract Action (released prior to a request for proposal RFP)
- Northwestern Ohio Community Action Commission, Inc. (Defiance, OH)
- National Oil Company of Liberia
- Northern California
- Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Samples in periodicals archive:
CLEVELAND, March 3 /PRNewswire/ -- After saying for the past several years that the marketing communications industry in Northeast Ohio is a force to be reckoned with, NOCA - Northeast Ohio Communications Advocates - now has some hard data to support that claim.