Shi and Tao are affiliated with Northeast Normal University, China.
What does NNU stand for?
NNU stands for Northeast Normal University (Changchun, Jilin, China)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNU
We have 2 other meanings of NNU in our Acronym Attic
- National Native Title Tribunal (Australia)
- National New Technology Telescope (now James Clerk Maxwell Telescope; astronomical observation)
- New National Theatre, Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- National Native Title Tribunal of Australia
- Newport News Table Tennis Club (Virginia)
- National Networked TeleTest Facility
- Navajo Nation Telecommunication and Utilities (Window Rock, AZ)
- Normalization of Previously Negative T Waves
- Nanjing Normal University (China)
- Neural Network Utility
- Northwest Nazarene University (Nampa, Idaho)
- Northwest Nations Upward Bound (University of Idaho)
- Norwegian .NET User Group (Norway)
- Neural Network Using Genetic Algorithms
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
- Nordisk Numismatisk Unions Medlemsblad (Danish)
- North Naples United Methodist Church (Naples, FL)
- National Nanofabrication Users Network
- Naciones Unidas (Spanish)
- Nederlandse Natuurkundige Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Physical Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dentsu-China Advertising Study Project Fund has been held at the Communication University of China (2006, Beijing), the second at Northeast Normal University (Changchun) and Shenzen University (2007, Shenzen), and the third at Nanjing Normal University (2008, Nanjing).
The move is in the interest of the four sides and can promote trade and tourism in Northeast Asia," Yu Guozheng, an economist with Changchun-based Northeast Normal University, told Xinhua.