Martin, 212-908-0507, both of Fitch/ CO: Northeast Maryland Waste Disposal Authority ST: Maryland, New York IN: ENV SU: RTG NY -- NYTH184 -- 8254 10/17/96 18:59 EDT http://www.
What does NMWDA stand for?
NMWDA stands for Northeast Maryland Waste Disposal Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nominal Molecular Weight Cutoff (biochemistry)
- Nurse-Managed Wellness Clinic (est. 1994)
- Nushagak Mulchatna Watershed Council
- New Mexico Water Conservation Alliance (Santa Fe, NM)
- New Mexico Workers' Compensation Act
- New Mexico Workers' Compensation Administration
- Nominal Molecular Weight Cut-Off
- New Modified Weibull Distribution
- Nick Martin Web Development (Granada, Spain)
- North Marin Water District
- New Mexico Wind Energy Center
- National Mentoring Working Group
- Network Measurements Working Group (Open Grid Forum)
- Network Monitoring Working Group
- New Mexico Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- New Mexico Wool Growers Inc. (Albuquerque, NM; business organization)
- No Matter What Guarantee (Toshiba)
- Nutrient Management Working Group
- New Mexico Wool Growers Incorporated (Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Women's Health Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA' rating to the Northeast Maryland Waste Disposal Authority, MD's (the authority) following revenue bonds: --Approximately $79 million solid waste refunding revenue bonds (Montgomery County Solid Waste Disposal System), series 2013.
s 'A' Northeast Maryland Waste Disposal Authority solid waste system revenue bonds --Atlantic County Utilities Authority, N.
The bonds are being issued next week in conjunction with $360 million in bonds to be issued by the Northeast Maryland Waste Disposal Authority.
A Covanta subsidiary operates a waste-to-energy plant owned by the Northeast Maryland Waste Disposal Authority (the authority) that processes 48% of the county's total processible waste.