Earned a master's degree in business administration from Northeast Louisiana University.
What does NLU stand for?
NLU stands for Northeast Louisiana University
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NLU
We have 7 other meanings of NLU in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Linear Time-Varying
- National Labor Union (1866-1872)
- National Law University (Jodhpur, India)
- National Louis University
- Natural Language Understanding
- No Location Update
- No Longer Used
- Non-Legal Union
- Nong Lam University (Vietnam)
- Normal Latchup
- Numeric Look-Up
- National Land Use Act (The Philippines)
- National Land Use Committee (Philippines)
- Natural Language Understanding Consortium
- North La Union Campus (Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University; Philippines)
- Natural Language Understanding and Cognitive Science (workshop)
- National Land Use Database (UK)
- National Laser Users Facility
- Nashville Linux User's Group
- Nottingham GNU/Linux User's Group (England)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He holds an accounting degree from Northeast Louisiana University and is a licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Scotty also holds a BBA in Finance from Northeast Louisiana University in Monroe, LA.
ULM supporter Scott McDonald says Cofer's letter was a vast improvement over what happened in 1999, when the school changed its name from Northeast Louisiana University without any notice.
Northeast Louisiana University, which went 20-36 the past five seasons playing such national powers as Colorado, Georgia, Auburn, UCLA, Arkansas, Florida and Arizona, fired head football coach Ed Zaunbrecher.
Administrators are working with the Department of Gerontology of Northeast Louisiana University in Monroe to better prepare themselves to understand and serve the special needs of an aging population.
Saunders of Northeast Louisiana University in Monroe.
Ichthyological holdings of the Northeast Louisiana University Museum of Zoology (NLU) are extensive, comprised of 71, 744 lots, 1,601,894 specimens, and over 1654 species (Douglas 1994; Poss & Collette 1995).