a subsidiary of Trans-Industries (NASDAQ: TRNI), has been awarded contracts by the Michigan Department of Transportation (M-DOT) and the Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corporation D/B/A METRA of Chicago for manufacture and installation of electronic display systems.
What does NIRCRC stand for?
NIRCRC stands for Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College
- New Iberia Research Center (New Iberia, Louisiana)
- Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis (Latin: Unimpeded by the Thought Process)
- Notice of Intent to Issue Reexamination Certificate (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- National Insurance Repair Contractors Association (UK)
- National Intercollegiate Running Club Association (est. 2006)
- Non-Isotopic RNAse Cleavage Assay (rheumatology)
- Near Infrared Camera
- Northeastern Indiana Regional Coordinating Council (Fort Wayne, IN)
- N. Indian River County Library (Sebastian, FL)
- Nationwide Integrated Radio Communication System (Pakistan)
- National Institute for Rural Development (India)
- National Institute of Respiratory Diseases (Mexico)
- New Iberia Recreation Department (New Iberia, LA)
- Non-Inflammatory Rheumatic Disease
- Non-Insulin-Requiring Diabetes
- Normalized In-Range Display
- National Integrated Rural Development Agency (India)
- Nepal Indigenous Peoples Development and Information Service Center
- Northern Ireland Rare Disease Partnership (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corporation (better known as METRA) operates three electric commuter rail lines in Chicago in addition to several diesel lines.