He has served as Vice Chairman of the American Heart Association of Metropolitan Chicago and is also President of the Northeast Illinois Council of the Boy Scouts of America.
What does NEIC stand for?
NEIC stands for Northeast Illinois Council (Boy Scouts of America)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEIC
We have 50 other meanings of NEIC in our Acronym Attic
- National Earthquake Information Center (USGS)
- National Electronic Information Corporation
- National Energy Information Center (DOE, EIA)
- National Enforcement Investigations Center (EPA)
- Navy Expeditionary Intelligence Command (US Navy)
- Netherlands East India Company
- New England Insurance Company
- New England Intercollegiate Geological Conference
- North East Immunology Club (England)
- North East Inner City (Dublin, Ireland building plan)
- North-East Italy Contact Dermatitis Group
- North of England Institute for Christian Education
- North East Irish Culture Network (University of Sunderland)
- National Examination in Information and Communication Technologies
- Network Element Identification (Nortel)
- Network of Educational Innovation for Development in Africa (UNESCO)
- National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories (Boston, MA)
- National Environmental Information Exchange Network (California Environmental Protection Agency; Sacramento, CA)
- National Elevator Industry Educational Program
- National Electrical Industry Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
His volunteer positions include being a past trustee of village of Kenilworth, vice president of finance for the Northeast Illinois Council of the Boy Scouts of America and a past vice chairman of the American Heart Association of Metropolitan Chicago.
Northeast Illinois Council of the Boy Scouts of America, American Society of Hospital Pharmacists Research & Education Foundation and Pacific Pharmaceuticals, Inc.