Northeast Health Care Quality Foundation will use all Care Guidelines products -- Ambulatory Care, Inpatient and Surgical Care, General Recovery Guidelines, Recovery Facility Care, Home Care, Chronic Care Guidelines and Behavioral Health Guidelines -- through Web software to support appropriate quality of clinical care for Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries.
What does NHCQF stand for?
NHCQF stands for Northeast Health Care Quality Foundation (Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Naval Hospital, Camp Pendleton
- New Hope Crystal Plymouth (swim club; Minnesota)
- Non-Histone Chromatin Protein
- Normanby Hall Country Park (UK)
- Nebraska HIV Care and Prevention Consortium (Lincoln, NE)
- New Hampshire Council of Professional Geologists (Epping, NH)
- National Health Care Purchasing Institute (California)
- New Hanover County Public Library (North Carolina)
- New Hampshire Center for Public Policy Studies (Concord, New Hampshire)
- National Healthcare Cost and Quality Association
- National Health Care Quality Register
- National Health Care Reform
- Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- New Hampshire Central Railroad (North Stratford, NH)
- New Hampshire Conflict Resolution Association
- New Hampshire Court Reporters Association
- National Human and Consumer Rights Commission (est. 2012; India)
- New Hampshire Citizens for Responsible Lighting
- North Houston Center for Reproductive Medicine (Texas)
- North Harris County Regional Water Authority (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York Presbyterian Hospital and Health System North Carolina Baptist Hospital North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System Northeast Health Care Quality Foundation Ohio KePRO Pacific Business Group on Health PacifiCare Pennsylvania Health Care Cost Containment Council Physician Consortium for Performance Improvement Premier, Inc.
The Northeast Health Care Quality Foundation (NHCQF) is focusing its efforts on educating people about the importance of strong support networks for breast cancer victims.