and San Francisco-based Northeast Community Federal Credit Union.
What does NCFCU stand for?
NCFCU stands for Northeast Community Federal Credit Union (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCFCU
- Neural Colony-Forming Cell Assay (biology)
- Niagara County Fire Chiefs Association
- North Carolina Fuel Cell Alliance
- North Central Florida Commerce Corridor
- Northern California Frequency Coordinating Committee (broadcasting)
- North Carolina Federation of College Democrats
- National Community Forestry Center, Northern Forest Region (St. Albans, VT)
- North Carolina Federation of College Republicans
- New Cumberland Federal Credit Union (Pennsylvania)
- Northcountry Cooperative Federal Credit Union (Minneapolis, MN)
- Napa County Flood Control and Water Conservation District (California)
- Nassau County Fire Department (New York)
- National College Football Day (The V Foundation for Cancer Research)
- Non-Candidate for Degree
- North Charleston Fire Department (South Carolina)
- North Coventry Fire Department (Connecticut)
- North Cumberland Fire District (Cumberland, RI)
- North Carolina Food Dealers Association
- North Carolina Funeral Directors Association
- National Committee on Forensic DNA Typing
Samples in periodicals archive:
today announced that it had made a $100,000 interest free deposit in San Francisco-based Northeast Community Federal Credit Union under the State of California's Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI's) Tax Credit Program.