His parents, a second child aged two, and a third adult managed to escape the terraced house, a Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said.
What does NFRS stand for?
NFRS stands for Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service (Northampton, East Midlands, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NFRS
We have 2 other meanings of NFRS in our Acronym Attic
- Naruto Forum Role-Play (website)
- National Federation of Retired Persons
- Natural Fiber Reinforced Plastics
- Natural Fission Reactor Program
- Neurofibromatosis Research Program
- Next Fighter Replacement Program (Singapore)
- Northeastern Forest Resource Planners Association (state forest planners' organization)
- Nuclear Fuel Research and Production Centre (Iran)
- National Fancy Rat Society (UK)
- National Funds Recovery Services (auditing agency)
- Native Forests Restoration Trust (New Zealand)
- Natural Farming and Rural Tourism (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- North Front Range Transportation (Colorado)
- North Front Range Transportation and Air Quality Planning Council (Colorado)
- North Front Range Transportation Alternatives Feasibility Study
- National Firearms Registration and Transfer Record
- National Farm Research Unit (est. 1995; UK)
- Not for Recreational Use
- North Florida Rational Users Group
- National Federation of Republican Women (est. 1938; Alexandria, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
37am, according to Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue service.
From those discussions it has become apparent there may be a number of opportunities to work with our partners, one of which is to examine the potential for a closer working relationship with Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service.
The call comes from Northamptonshire Fire and Rescue Service which is trying to prevent the traditional rise in the number of fires and hoax calls made by bored youngsters during the long break.