Cyclonic storm Nilam moved north-northwestwards, crossed north Tamilnadu coast near Mahabalipuram, south of Chennai (near latitude 12.
What does NNWWD stand for?
NNWWD stands for North-Northwestward (weather reports)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nordic Network for Wittgenstein Research (Europe)
- North by Northwest Real Estate (Illinois)
- National Non-Smoking Week (Canadian Council for Tobacco Control)
- New Neighbor Welcome Service, Inc.
- Nonnuclear Weapon States
- Nevada Nuclear Waste Storage Investigation
- Noncontact Normothermic Wound Therapy
- Nasionale Navorsingsinstituut vir die Wiskundige Wetenskappe (South Africa)
- Nudge Nudge Wink Wink
- North-Northwestern (weather reports)
- Nudge Nudge Wink Wink Say No More (Monty Python)
- NeoNetworX Ltd. (Hungary)
- Network Numbering Exchange
- Johnny (cult comic character)
- National Network for Youth (also seen as NN4Y; Washington, DC)
- New New York (Futurama)
- Northern New York
- Northern New York Agricultural Development Program (Plattsburgh, NY)
- Northern New York Builders Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Joint Typhoon Warning Center noted that as Laila moves north-northwestward, "it will encounter the rugged terrain of northeastern Andhra Pradesh and weaken.
5km wide that occurs in E70/2435 and which is situated 20km north-northwestward on structural geological trend from the Greenbushes lithium-tantalite-tin mine.
It was moving north-northwestward at about 12 miles per hour and will skirt the southern portion of Baja California later Tuesday and the center of the peninsula by Thursday, the NHC said.
At 0900 GMT, Danny was churning north-northwestward in the Atlantic at 9 miles (15 kilometers) per hour, after its top winds decreased to about 40 miles (65 km) per hour, the Miami-based Center said.
the typhoon was located 220 km northwest of Kumejima Island, west of Okinawa's main island, and was moving north-northwestward at a speed of 15 kph, according to the agency.
The center of the hurricane was 110 miles (175 kilometers) southwest of Cabo San Lucas as of 2100 GMT Tuesday, the NHC said, adding that it was moving north-northwestward at about 12 miles (19 kilometers) per hour.
Bolaven, meaning highland in Lao, was located in the Pacific some 150 kilometers south-southeast of Naze on Amami-Oshima Island, heading north-northwestward at about 10 km per hour, according to the agency.