TEESSIDE Bulls will look to continue their progress when they make the leap to the North-east Premier League next season.
What does NEPL stand for?
NEPL stands for North-East Premier League (cricket; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEPL
We have 1 other meaning of NEPL in our Acronym Attic
- North East Process Industry Cluster (UK)
- Nazi-Era Provenance Internet Portal (registry of objects in U.S. museum collections that changed hands during Nazi era)
- National Electronic Publications Information System (EPA)
- National Environmental Publications Information System (online database; US EPA)
- Nusa Era Persada Jaya (Indian Internet service provider)
- New England Program for Kidney Exchange
- National Endowment for the Preservation of Liberty (est. 1984)
- New England Paintball League
- Non-Exclusive Prospecting Licence
- North English Public Library (North English, IA)
- Norwalk Easter Public Library (Norwalk, IA)
- Nuclear Emergency Planning Liaison Group (UK)
- National Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer
- Navy Emergency Preparedness Liaison Officer
- New England Programming Languages and Systems Symposium Series
- National Environment Protection Measures (Australia)
- Network Equipment Performance Monitor (Nova Software)
- New England Promotional Marketing (est. 1989; Wilbraham, MA)
- Non-Parametric Expected Maximization (cancer)
- New England Pest Management Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The couple have a seven-month-old son Sebastian, and after scoring the first of two goals at the Stadium of Light on Saturday against north-east Premier League rivals Middlesbrough, the proud father celebrated with a thumb-sucking gesture.
It's money well spent," said Colin, who has a first team squad of 18 players who are now pressing for promotion to the Women's North-East Premier League.
Town Ladies suffered a 7-3 defeat by Hull City in their opening North-East Premier League game.
THE North-east Premier League is underway at the Lumley Snooker Club in Durham, with matches taking place twice a week, writes JOHN HARTLEY.
Dukes North-east Premier League First Division: South Northumberland v Stockton.
DUKES NORTH-EAST PREMIER LEAGUE FIRST DIVISION Gateshead Fell v Stockton.
Division Three: Blackhall v Saltburn, Darlington RA v Thornaby, Whitby v Bishop Auckland DUKES NORTH-EAST PREMIER LEAGUE Division One: Benwell Hill v Stockton.