The North of Scotland Water Authority, along with NHS Grampian and both Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire council environmental health departments, launched a probe into the outbreak last month.
What does NOSWA stand for?
NOSWA stands for North of Scotland Water Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North of Scotland Tartan Army
- North of Superior Tourism Association (Canada)
- Naval Ophthalmic Support and Training Activity (US Navy)
- National Organization of Scouts of Ukraine
- North Ossetian State University (Vladikavkaz, Republic of North Ossetia-Alania, Russia)
- NOTAM (Notices to Airmen) Summary
- Non-Occluded Shrimp Virus
- Nationaal Overlegorgaan Sociale Werkvoorziening (Dutch: National Table Sheltered Workshops)
- New Opportunity School for Women (Berea, KY)
- Notification of Service Work (form; Australia)
- NATO Open Systems Working Group
- Naczelna Organizacja Techniczna (Polish Federation of Engineering Associations)
- Nationale Onderwijs Tentoonstelling (Dutch: National Education Exhibition)
- Neural Organization Technique
- New Organization Training
- Nordic Optical Telescope
- Normal Operating Temperature
- Normalized Operating Time
- Not Only That
- Notice of Termination (usually refers to contracts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for the North of Scotland Water Authority said: "We can confirm the hole was caused by a burst water main.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- Earth Tech, a unit of Tyco Flow Control, today announced that the North of Scotland Water Authority (NoSWA) has selected Earth Tech to design, construct and commission a new Inverness 10 MGD (34Ml/d) water treatment plant and supply system.
But, a tribunal heard, he wasn't given proper training or enough support from North of Scotland Water Authority.
More than 1,500 homes in Forres, Moray, were left high and dry and chiefs at North of Scotland Water Authority had to bring in bottled supplies.
North of Scotland Water Authority chairman, Colin Rennie, said: "We will spend pounds 500m on the biggest ever environmental clean-up in the north of Scotland.
A spokesman for the North of Scotland Water Authority said the problem had been traced to a pipe below football pitches close to the River Dee.
Yet that is exactly what the wets at the North of Scotland Water Authority have done.