Today, Gary will be leading a tour of the castle as part of the North of England Civic Trust Heritage Skills Initiative.
What does NECT stand for?
NECT stands for North of England Civic Trust (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NECT
We have 4 other meanings of NECT in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Electronic Combat Surveillance System
- New England Cigar Smoking Society
- Northeast Conference on Science and Skepticism
- National e-Claims Standard Initiative
- Network of European Centres in Science and Technology Studies
- NUS (National University of Singapore) Enterprise Centre in Silicon Valley (business incubator; California)
- Neo Education and Charitable Trust (Gujarat, India)
- Nifurtimox-Eflornithine Combination Therapy (sleeping sickness treatment)
- Non-Enhanced Computed Tomography (aka Noncontrast-Enhanced Computed Tomography)
- North East China Transect
- National Electrical Certification and Training Alliance, Ltd. (UK)
- National Examinations Council of Tanzania
- New England Cable Television Association
- New England City and Town Area
- North East Culinary Trade Association (UK)
- Nottingham Environmental Construction Training for All (UK)
- National Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center
- Nanostructured Energy Conversion Technology and Research (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- National Electronic Clinical Trials and Research Network
- Netherlands Expertise Centre for Tropical Apicultural Resources (est. 1990; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Experts from the North of England Civic Trust will be meeting with people who live and work in the Coatsworth Road area to discuss how the five-year initiative can improve the area.
Middlesbrough's Historic Quarter is among areas to have benefited from the work done by the North of England Civic Trust.
TWAM has been working with the North of England Civic Trust on the training programme.
The weekend will see people getting to grips with making a stone sundial with the North of England Civic Trust in Souter, South Shields.
Andie Harris, North-east Heritage Skills co-ordinator added: "The Heritage Skills Initiative at the North of England Civic Trust promotes and provides practical opportunities for engagement in heritage skills activities by holding a series of events and training each year.
The Heritage Skills Initiative at the North of England Civic Trust has organised the free event on Saturday, May 14 at Coxhoe Village Hall, Coxhoe, south of Durham, from 10am-4.
Those present included representatives from organisations that provided funding for the project, including the Heritage Lottery Fund, English Heritage, North of England Civic Trust and the former Blyth Valley Council.