TACA's three-pronged attack calls for the airline group to transform SanJose, Costa Rica, into a regional hub to link North and South America.
What does NSAM stand for?
NSAM stands for North and South America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NSAM
We have 25 other meanings of NSAM in our Acronym Attic
- National Society of Allotment and Leisure Gardeners (UK)
- Nasjonalt Senter for Avansert Laparoskopisk Kirurgi (Norwegian: National Center for Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery)
- National Socialist American Labor Party (political group)
- National Security Action Memorandum
- National Skills Academy for Manufacturing (UK)
- National Survey of Adolescent Males
- Natural Sciences and Mathematics (Fisk University; Nashville, TN)
- Naval School of Aviation Medicine (Pensacola, FL)
- Naval Support Activity Mid-South
- Nomura School of Advanced Management (Japan)
- Newport School of Art Media and Design (UK)
- North Shore Association for the Mentally Handicapped
- Nova Scotia Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia)
- National School Applications Network (online job application system)
- National Security Agency Newsletter
- National Service Alumni Network
- National Skills Academy for Nuclear (UK)
- National Skills Academy Network (UK)
- Nova Scotia Association of Naturopathic Doctors (professional association; est. 1995; Canada)
- Non-Sectarian Anti-Nazi League
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is driven by the expansion of cross-border trading relationships in the NAFTA and South American trading blocs, the growth of intra-regional broadband content distribution to multiple broadband access devices in both North and South America, and the rapid development of intra-regional capacity in South America.
Effective immediately, Paul Beaumont assumes responsibility for sales, service and marketing in North and South America, as vice president of sales, services and marketing for the Americas.