Tom Chadwick, chair of the North Yorkshire Moors Association, claims the borehole could spoil the attractive landscape, which is surrounded by designated sites of special scientific interest and special protection areas.
What does NYMA stand for?
NYMA stands for North Yorkshire Moors Association (est. 1984; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NYMA
We have 2 other meanings of NYMA in our Acronym Attic
- New Yorker Magazine
- New Young Managers
- North York Moors
- North Yorkshire Moors (UK railway)
- Northern Yearly Meeting
- Not Your Mother's
- Nurture Your Mind (Singapore)
- New York Medical Alliance (est. 2001; Bronx, NY)
- New York Metropolitan Area
- New York Military Academy
- Northwest Youth Music Association (Washington and Oregon)
- New York Metro Alliance of Anarchists
- New York Metro Anarchist Alliance (New York, NY)
- New York Metropolitan Advisory Committee (New York, NY)
- New York Multi-Arts Centers Consortium
- New York Municipal Advisors Corporation (Syosset, NY)
- New York-Mid-Atlantic Consortium for Genetic and Newborn Screening Services
- New York Marine and General Insurance Company
- New York Metro Area Networking
- National Youth Media Access Project (Manhattan Neighborhood Network; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North Yorkshire Moors Association is offering a pounds 250 grant to anyone with a good idea for an environmental scheme, which will in some way benefit the park.
The North Yorkshire Moors Association is on the lookout to boost small conservation projects planned in all areas of the North York Moors National Park.