Tiger AV beat off a number of rivals to win the education contract with the North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium, and Crescent Purchasing Consortium, which provide contracts for further education colleges.
What does NWUPC stand for?
NWUPC stands for North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nitrogen Wash Unit
- Nordic Walking Union (Germany)
- North-West-Up (Cartesian coordinate system)
- Northwestern University
- North West Universities Association (UK)
- Numbers Without Units Are Meaningless (science and engineering)
- New Worse than Used in Expectation
- National Water Use Information Program (US Geological Survey)
- Northwestern University Law Review
- Naga Women's Union-Manipur (India)
- North West Users Research Advisory Group (National Institutes for Health Research; UK)
- Northwestern United States
- Node With Unbounded Volume
- Namibië Wetenskaplike Vereniging
- Net Work Virginia
- Network-Wide View (network signaling)
- Neuer Wissenschaftlicher Verlag (German: New Scientific Publisher)
- Neverwinter Vault (website)
- News with Views (forum)
- Northwest Venture Associates (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Payable documents: yesPrice: 240,00 GBPTerms and method of payment: A non-refundable cheque for GBP 200 plus VAT (GBP 240 total) made payable to North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium Ltd, should be posted to the address given in Section 1.
The Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) awards and manages framework agreements for the education sector and is acting as lead organisation on behalf of its members and also for members of the London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC), North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium (NEUPC), and North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium (NWUPC).