The three year pounds 250,000 project funded by the North West Development Agency (NWDA) and the North West Tourist Board is using the internet to help Merseyside's tourism sector in the run up to Capital of Culture in 2008.
What does NWTB stand for?
NWTB stands for North West Tourist Board (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NWTB in our Acronym Attic
- Northwest Tactical Adventures (airsoft)
- Northwest Territory Alliance
- Northwest Testing Association
- Northwest Trail Alliance (Portland, OR)
- NorthWest Training Academy (Washington)
- Northwest Territories Association of Architects (Canada)
- Northwest Territories Archives Council (Canada)
- Northwest Territory Association of Communities (Yellowknife, Canada)
- Northwest Territories Association of Landscape Architects (Canada)
- Northwest Territories Association of Municipalities (Canada)
- No Where to Be Found
- National Wind Technology Center
- New World Theatre Club (Luxembourg)
- New World Translation Committee (Bible research)
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Northern Warfare Training Center
- Nuclear Weapons Training Center
- Northwest Tibetan Cultural Association (Portland, OR)
- North Wales Traffic Control Centre (UK)
- Never Wanted to Dance (Mindless Self Indulgence song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the British Construction Industry Building Award, The museum won the "Visitor Attraction of the Year" from the North West Tourist Board Chairman's Awards on Nov.
Nick Brooks-Sykes, head of marketing at North West Tourist Board said: ``Our aim is to present England's north west as the perfect short break destination for a whole host of tastes.
Etches met members of the North West Tourist Board and Minister for Tourism Janet Anderson last week to discuss the plans.
Byline: Laura Davis MERSEYSIDE tourism is to undergo a major restructuring with the scrapping of the North West Tourist Board and possible loss of jobs.
Anthony Goldstone, chairman of the North West Tourist Board, said: ``The Excellence in England Awards are widely recognised as the `Oscars'of the tourism industry.
But Anthony Goldstone, chairman of the North West Tourist Board, said: "Foot-and-mouth is a calamity for the farming community, but it is not a disaster.
THE North West Tourist Board has appointed a new chairman.