Under the new deal the hospital will remain in Federal ownership and not be amalgamated with the North West Regional Hospital, but there are no plans to reintroduce the ED and ICU.
What does NWRH stand for?
NWRH stands for North West Regional Hospital (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory (Portland, OR)
- North Wales RSL (Registered Social Landlord) Equality Partnership (UK)
- Nuclear Weapons Report (US DoD)
- Naval Weather Research Facility
- Northern Water Reclamation Facility (Colorado Springs, CO)
- North West River Forecast Center (National Weather Service; Washington and Idaho weather center)
- Northwest Region Ferrari Club of America
- New World Restaurant Group
- Northern Wisconsin Resource Group
- North West Regional Genetics Family Register
- North West Regional Health Authority
- National Water Research Institute
- Northwest Real Investors Association (Seattle, Washington)
- National Water Reference Laboratory (Slovakia)
- North West Rail Link (Australia)
- North Western Regional Library System
- Nuclear Weapon Related Materiel
- Northwest Regional Maintenance Center
- Northwestern (weather reports)
- National Welfare Rights Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three other British tourists, including Mr Franklin, were taken to the North West Regional Hospital in Tasmania for treatment.
Three other British tourists - including Mrs Franklin's husband - were taken to the North West Regional Hospital in Tasmania.