Picture courtesy of Bob Hanna, supplied by North West Film Archive | SO RELAXED: Pictures taken from a new book on amateur film-making by Huddersfield University senior research fellow Dr Heather Norris Nicholson.
What does NWFA stand for?
NWFA stands for North West Film Archive (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NWFA
We have 12 other meanings of NWFA in our Acronym Attic
- National Wrestling Federation (Lake Villa, Illinois)
- Native Warez Forum
- Naval Working Fund (US Navy)
- No Work Fetch (computer science)
- Nonsense Word Fluency
- Numerical Weather Forecasting
- National Water Features Association
- National WaveForm Archive
- National Women's Football Association
- National Wood Flooring Association
- Northwest Food Alliance (UK)
- Nuclear Weapons Frequently Asked Questions
- Northwest Fugitive Apprehension Task Force
- New World First Bus (Hong Kong SAR, China)
- National Weather Forecasting Centre
- Nicole Wilkins Fitness Championships
- Nintendo WiFi Connection
- North Whyalla Football Club (Australia)
- Northwest Florida Consultants (Pensacola, FL)
- Nuclear Weapons Freeze Campaign (est. 1981; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Catherine Jones THE North West Film Archive is presenting a 'Liverpool on Film' night of archive film footage at Woolton Picture House.
Mr Price said: "These rusty green tins were found when the loft was being cleared and at the last moment before they were thrown into the skips, someone decided to see what they were and sent them to the North West Film Archive.
In 2006, the North West Film Archive presented their first "Wirral on Film" at the same venue.
We have some screenings about cinema planned from one of our project partners, the North West Film Archive.
The North West Film Archive, based at Manchester Metropolitan University, will be presenting "Wirral on Film 2".
Seven partner organisations are to be involved, including National Museums Liverpool and The North West Film Archive, to produce a project website, a documentary film and a Cinema Heritage Trail.
Byline: Philip Key THE North West Film Archive is holding another sell-out show this week.