Written by the region's foremost food and drink writers and created by the North West Fantastic Foods Partnership, with a foreword from broadcaster and Culture north west Chair Loyd Grossman, it is a fusion of the best that the region has to offer.
What does NWFF stand for?
NWFF stands for North West Fantastic Foods (now Food Northwest; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NWFF
We have 2 other meanings of NWFF in our Acronym Attic
- Northwest Federal Credit Union
- New Windsor Fire Department (New Windsor, New York)
- North Western Federal District (est. 2000; Russia)
- North Wilkesboro Fire Department (North Wilkesboro, NC)
- Northwest Ford Diesels (truck enthusiast group)
- Northwest Florida Daily News
- National Wildland Fire Enterprise Architecture (US Office of Management and Budget)
- Nanowire Field Effect Transistor
- New World First Ferries (Hong Kong)
- New World First Ferry Services Limited (Hong Kong)
- North West Frag Fest (gaming/LAN parties)
- North West Fraud Forum (UK)
- North Weald Flying Group (UK)
- North West Fungus Group (UK)
- New World First Holdings (Hong Kong)
- Nordic Walking for Health (UK)
- North-Western Fever Hospital (UK)
- Northwest Fair Housing Alliance
- National Wild Fish Health Survey (US Fish and WIldlife Service)
- National Women's Football League
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Local Food First project is supported by Myerscough College, Millhouse Training Services and North West Fine Foods Limited and is a partner of North West Fantastic Foods Partnership (formerly The North West Food Group) which supports food businesses in the region to become more financially, socially and economically sustainable and competitive.