Dadafest organisation the North West Disability Arts Forum, Artichoke, the production team behind Liverpool's giant spider La Machine, and Mr Biggs have all been shortlisted for the Putting the North West on the Map award alongside two other Manchester based projects.
What does NWDAF stand for?
NWDAF stands for North West Disability Arts Forum (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North West Design Association
- North West Development Agency (England)
- North West Development Association (UK)
- North Whidbey Dart Association (Oak Harbor, WA)
- North Woods Dressage Association
- Northeast Window and Door Association
- Northwest Digital Archives
- Northwest District Association
- Northwestern Wisconsin Dietetic Association
- Nursing Workforce Data Advisory Committee (Texas Department of State Health Services)
- National Wholesale Directory Assistance Service (Bell South)
- National Wasteland Development Board (India)
- National Workforce Development Board (UK)
- New Way of Doing Business
- National Wildlife Defence Council
- National Workload Distribution Conference
- Naval Warfare Development Center (US Navy)
- Navy Warfare Development Command
- North Walsham and Dilham Canal
- North West Dementia Centre (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ruth Gould, chief executive of organisers, the North West Disability Arts Forum (NWDAF), said: "The standard of work is getting higher and higher for the DaDa Awards, which makes the judging tougher every year to come up with a shortlist.
The event, staged by the North West Disability Arts Forum, has been condensed into a long weekend of action, rather than the usual few weeks, but organisers say it has given them a chance to get more international artists involved and give people more of a taste of the talent on offer from disabled artists and performers in both individual shows and late night collectives.
From next Sunday, the Tate Liverpool will also be launching a free hands-on activity, Making Sense of the International Modern Art Display, an activity created by the North West Disability Arts Forum.
Liverpool Culture Company, Age Concern Liverpool, Celebr8 Don't Discrimin8, and North West Disability Arts Forum, teamed up to work with the over-50s in the creative communities initiative.
Sue Woodward, deputy-chairman and creative director of the culture company, and Ruth Gould, executive group member and creative director of the North West Disability Arts Forum, will meet key executives to discuss what happens next.
Organised by North West Disability Arts Forum, the awards will be presented on International Disabled People's Day, December 3, at the Liverpool ECHO arena and BT Convention Centre.
The money has been divided between five local organisations including the North West Disability Arts Forum for its access to film short filmmaking project.