GLAMORGAN are hoping a violent thunderstorm yesterday will not hamper today's friendly against the North West Cricket Union in a 50-over match at Potchefstroom.
What does NWCU stand for?
NWCU stands for North West Cricket Union (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NWCU
We have 1 other meaning of NWCU in our Acronym Attic
- Namunyak Wildlife Conservation Trust (Kenya, Africa)
- Network of Women in Computer Technology (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Non-Woven Carbon Tissue
- NorthWay Community Trust (Minnesota)
- Northwest Childrens Theater and School (Portland, Oregon)
- Northwest Community Television (Minnesota)
- Northwest Career and Technical High School
- National Wildlife Crime Unit (UK)
- National Workshop on Christian Unity
- Nazi War Crimes Unit
- North Winnipeg Credit Union (Manitoba, Canada)
- Northwest Christian University (Eugene, OR; also seen as NCU)
- New Wave Computer User Group, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- National Workshop on Challenges in VLSI (Very Large-Scale Integration) (Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India)
- North Warwickshire Council for Voluntary Service (UK)
- National Working Committee on Women and Children (China)
- North Weld County Water District (Lucerne, CO)
- Nation-Wide Dialing
- National Warehouse Distributors
- National Weather Digest
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tour will involve a full programme of fitness sessions, net practice and other pre-season conditioning work, as well as one-day games against North West Cricket Union, a North West Invitational XI and Uganda.
Kerr, ICU chairman from 2000-02 and president three years ago, was the current North West Cricket Union chairman.