THE North Warwickshire Volunteer Bureau has changed its name.
What does NWVB stand for?
NWVB stands for North Warwickshire Volunteer Bureau (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northwestern United States
- Node With Unbounded Volume
- Namibië Wetenskaplike Vereniging
- Net Work Virginia
- Network-Wide View (network signaling)
- Neuer Wissenschaftlicher Verlag (German: New Scientific Publisher)
- Neverwinter Vault (website)
- News with Views (forum)
- Northwest Venture Associates (Washington)
- New Windsor Volunteer Ambulance Corps (New Windsor, NY)
- National Wildlife Visitor Center (Laurel, MD)
- National Wine and Vine Chamber (Bulgaria)
- North West Volunteer Centre (Strabane and Derry, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Northern Wisconsin Volkswagen Club (Appleton, WI)
- Northern West Virginia Center for Independent Living
- NUS (National University of Singapore) Wireless Venturing Forum
- Natural Waters of Viti Limited (Fiji)
- North Wayne Village Library (Wayne, ME)
- Northwest Veterans for Peace (Banks, OR)
- Nuclear Waste Vitrification Project (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NORTH Warwickshire Volunteer Bureau helped more than 60 people find voluntary work last year, delegates at the group's annual meeting will be told.
The event is being organised by the Atherstone-based North Warwickshire Volunteer Bureau.
NORTH Warwickshire Volunteer Bureau helped more than 50 people find voluntary work in the community in the last year, delegates at the group's annual meeting will be told.
Volunteering Today is the mouthpiece of North Warwickshire Volunteer Bureau, which is mailing copies to more than 100 organisations and community groups which rely on volunteers.
Now, her outstanding dedication has been acknowledged by the North Warwickshire Volunteer Bureau who, for the first time, have included a Volunteer of the Year section in their annual awards presentation.
People will then go on to visit other learning providers on the trail, including North Warwickshire Volunteer Bureau, Atherstone Library, Atherstone Leisure complex, Recruitment North Warwickshire and North Warwickshire and Hinckley College.
Staff and volunteers from North Warwickshire Volunteer Bureau (NWVB), Millennium Volunteers and Beeline Community Transport will be at four libraries in the borough to promote unpaid community work during National Volunteering Week from June 1.