Yesterday, North Wales Police Authority (NWPA) chair Alun Lewis also denied it was unlawful.
What does NWPA stand for?
NWPA stands for North Wales Police Authority (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NWPA
We have 11 other meanings of NWPA in our Acronym Attic
- Northwest Permanente (Kaiser Permanente HMO region)
- Northwestern Pacific Railroad Company
- Not Working Properly (vehicle repair)
- Nuclear Waste Program (Washington State Department of Ecology)
- Nuclear Weapons Plant
- Numerical Weather Prediction
- National Waste Policy Act of 1982
- Navigable Waters Protection Act (Canada)
- NetWare Peripheral Architecture
- Nilgiri-Wynaad Planters' Association
- Northwest Pennsylvania
- Northwest Pinzgauer Association
- Northwest Wood Products Association (Bend, OR)
- Nuclear Waste Policy Act of 1982
- Pacific Northwest Electric Power Planning and Conservation Act
- Nuclear Waste Policy Act Amendments
- Nuclear Waste Policy Amendments Act of 1987 (US Department of Energy)
- Northwest Pennsylvania Workforce Investment Board
- National Watermelon Promotion Board
- New Work Planning Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
AN AM has criticised the North Wales Police Authority for planning to increase the police precept by 4%.
North Wales Police Authority estimates e-crime costs businesses across Wales around pounds 294m a year.
Malcolm King, chairman of the North Wales Police Authority, said: "It should be taken up with the Home Office.
Tal Michael, Chief Executive of the North Wales Police Authority added: "Obviously the changes we have been consulting on are driven by the need to save money, but we are determined to ensure that the people of North Wales receive the best service possible within the finances available.
NORTH WALES Police Authority said yesterday it has started searching for a new chief constable to replace controversial Richard Brunstrom.
He also described the current UK drugs strategy as "unwinnable" in a report to the North Wales Police Authority.
North Wales Police Authority voluntarily referred the matter to the Independent Police Complaints Commission today.