So, North Vista Hospital also acknowledged that the cuts aren't without consequence: "It does affect us all.
What does NVH stand for?
NVH stands for North Vista Hospital (Las Vegas, NV)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NVH
We have 9 other meanings of NVH in our Acronym Attic
- Night Vision Goggle Exportable Training Package
- Napa Valley Grape Growers
- Napa Valley Grape Growers Association (California)
- Not Very Good Interval Band (comedy music; UK)
- Nass Valley Gateway Ltd. (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Night Vision and Global Positioning System
- North Valley Guide Services (California)
- Nahverkehr Hohenlohekreis (German)
- Nene Valley Harriers (athletic club; Peterborough, UK)
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness
- Northern Virginia Heritage (journal)
- Nucleus Ventromedialis Hypothalami (physiology)
- Napa Valley Horsemen's Association (Napa, CA)
- National Veterans Historical Archive Inc. (Anderson, IN)
- National Voluntary Health Agencies
- Nick Virgilio Haiku Association (Camden, New Jersey)
- Northern Virginia Hebrew Congregation (Reston, VA)
- Northern Virginia Hiking Club
- Northern Virginia HIV Consortium (Fairfax, VA)
- Northern Virginia Hospice Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
King previously worked as patient access manager and assistant business office director at North Vista Hospital in Las Vegas.
The Sun used agency methods to analyze every hospital inpatient Hospital Medical Center to 174 percent higher than expected at North Vista Hospital Campus.
The 2005 Nevada Worker of the Year is Robert Leal, 47, a nurse at North Vista Hospital in Las Vegas.
A company that did dialysis work at North Vista Hospital had infection-control problems and no oversight by a nurse.
North Vista Hospital officials said they were considering the issue.
North Vista Hospital officials said they will discuss the issue next week.
Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center and North Vista Hospital had almost twice the rate of other Las Vegas hospitals.