We availed ourselves of the hospitality of eight great university campuses: University of Texas-Pan American, North Texas State University, University of Texas of the Permian Basin, Angelo State University, University of Texas-Tyler, Sam Houston State University, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi and Trinity University.
What does NTSU stand for?
NTSU stands for North Texas State University
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTSU
We have 2 other meanings of NTSU in our Acronym Attic
- New Testament Society of South Africa
- North Texas State Soccer Association
- National Transportation System Security Plan (US DHS)
- North Texas System Safety Society
- North Texas SQL (Structured Query Language) Server User Group
- National Transit Summaries and Trends (Federal Transit Administration; US DOT)
- Networking and Technical Support Training (Computer Technologies Program; Berkeley, CA)
- Not Transaction-Safe Tables
- Naval Telecommunications Systems Test Node
- National Technical Support Unit (various organizations)
- Nottingham Trent Students Union (UK)
- Native Title Services Victoria (Australia)
- Nonreversed Translocated Saphenous Vein (arterial surgery)
- Nulliparous Term Singleton Vertex (cesarean section births)
- Northern Tier Solid Waste Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Name That Tune (TV game show)
- National Technology Transfer, Inc
- National Think Tank (Nigeria)
- National Tree Trust
- New Technology Telescope
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has training in project appraisal and risk management, and holds an MBA in finance from North Texas State University.
A in Journalism from the University of Tulsa and a Masters in Journalism from North Texas State University.
He graduated from North Texas State University with a degree in education and returned to Lebanon in 1928.
Poitevent has a Business Degree from North Texas State University.
Hedgecock attended Woodrow Wilson High School in Dallas, North Texas State University in Denton, and the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston.
Betty Armstrong Hood, NCTM, of Amarillo, Texas, graduated with a bachelor of music degree from the North Texas State University before going onto graduate studies at Texas Tech University.
Kay was fresh out of North Texas State University and had only been in Los Angeles for three months in 1989 when he heard The Commodores were having auditions for a new drummer.